Blond Absolu by Kérastase- Illuminating, moisturising shampoo.
Just because the bottle says “Blond Absolu” doesn’t mean only those with blonde hair can use it. Those of you like myself who want to try this NEW exciting range can. The Bain Lumiere is our answer. This shampoo provides a deep repair for 97% stronger and 92% more hydrated hair.
It is a gel-like texture that gently cleans the hair. The following are the benefits your hair will receive after using this shampoo.
- Cleans discoloured hair.
- Detoxes hair from pollution. (very nice)
- Eliminates all external aggressors.
- Moisturises from root to tips, leaving the hair lovely and light.
When you’re done with that you can then move onto the Cicaflash Conditioner, or you can use any other Kérastase conditioner that you feel suits your hair needs the best. Scroll past here to see the Cicaflash conditioners benefits.
Intense Fortifying Conditioner
The Cicaflash is a creamy, light reflecting conditioner with a lavender hue. It offers the restoring properties of a mask while retaining the light result of a conditioner.
These are the benefits you can expect from Cicaflash conditioner:
- Instantly strengthens hair.
- Rebuilds the fiber
- Protects from erosion and future breakage.
- Nourishes deeply without weighing down the hair.
- leave for up to 5 mins after using Bain Lumiere.